June 8-16 Stevenskerk: Painters Plaza
Under the slogan Painters Plaza six fine art painters from Gelderland are exposing this spring in the Northern chapel of the Stevenskerk in Nijmegen. These contemporary professional artists work under one common denominator: contemporary realistic fine art, continuing a centuries old tradition. The artists employ each their own style and method, and by that they give realististic fine art a whole new form and each of them creates a unique oeuvre. The artists are Erik van de Beek, Sjaak Kaashoek, Riebo Rietema, Jos van Riswick, Ulrich Suberg, Wencke Vinks. The genres in which they work are still live, landscape, cityscape, church interior, portrait and genre painting. During the exposition daily one the artists will give a demonstration, whether drawing or painting.
Exposition: Painters Plaza.
Dates: Saturday June 8. to Sunday June 16.
Official opening: Sunday June 9. (Whitsunday) at 3 PM by André Stufkens.
Location: Stevenskerk, Nijmegen.
Hours: Monday till Saturday 10:30 AM – 5 PM / Sunday 0:30 PM – 5 PM.
Demonstrations: Monday till Saturday from 1 PM.
More information: www.stevenskerk.nl.
- Alla prima palette knife painting 1 June 2019
- Reflections in the water 25 May 2019
- From light to dark 24 May 2019
- Lex Lijstenmakerij excellent 2 May 2019
- Wimpel Websites – a recommendation 27 April 2019
- Hommage to Albrecht Duerer 16 April 2019
- Drawing material 16 April 2019
- Koch and Tobeen 31 March 2019
- Almost sight-size 3 February 2019